- Baltimore, MD, USA
At Jellyfish, we strongly believe in the power of diverse perspectives and inclusive collaboration. We welcome individuals who thrive in dynamic, cross-functional teams and value the unique contributions that each person brings to the table. Join us in fostering an environment that not only listens to but also celebrates every person's voice.
Who we are: Jellyfish is not another marketing company. We are a vibrant blend of tech enthusiasts, creative minds, and data experts. Our goal? Empowering brands to thrive in the digital world. With a truly global presence, we embrace inclusivity and nurture an environment that values every perspective.
What drives us: We are fueled by a passion for innovation and a commitment to amplify varied perspectives. We revel in pushing boundaries, reshaping marketing norms, and envisioning a future that embraces everyone. Our mission is clear: crafting impactful success stories that resonate across diverse audiences, shaping the ever-evolving landscape of marketing possibilities.
Join our powerful and diverse team at Jellyfish, where we share a common goal of using data to inspire clients, partners, and each other. As the Analytics Executive, you will help lead complex data solutions and achieve KPIs. Join us in our mission to deliver data-inspired excellence!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Achieve deadlines for projects while following given instructions
- All deliverables are completed by Jellyfish standards
- Complete all QA activities independently
- Prioritize and work autonomously
- Support a manager or senior manager in various stages of the execution process
- Seek regular guidance, training, and mentorship
Planning, Coordination & Strategy:
- Hone the ability to understand the current capacity level and flag when bookings are likely to be above or below planned activity for a given period
- Accurately track time and understand how time-tracking metrics related to work impacts the wider business performance
- Have the ability to work with other colleagues in completing tasks together as required
- Aware of KPIs and how to contribute to them
- General knowledge of the platforms and tools relevant to your area of specialization, this may be one or more tools relevant to measurement, optimization, personalization, and analysis such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely, Looker Studio, BigQuery, Campaign Manager, etc
- Have a general understanding of the data collection methodologies
- Understand the different channels and roles, as well as the role of qualitative & quantitative, and how data can be used and measured in the context of business objectives
- Able to describe what different analysis use cases may be, and explain whether or why one may be more suitable than another
- Experience providing support in designing the data model, researching and unearthing findings, or managing campaigns (this may take different forms, depending on the skill/specialism you deliver within)
Salary range - $48-57k
What we offer: Join Jellyfish and experience a unique workplace where we prioritise your growth, celebrate your contributions, embrace diversity, and empower you to tailor your work environment to suit your needs. We respect your time and your individuality, offering a fulfilling and supportive professional journey.
Your Growth, Your Way:
- Self-Development: We encourage you to own and advance your career with one fully paid day each month for self-development.
- Skill Enhancement: Access the LinkedIn Learning platform to unlimited online courses, videos, and microlearning to boost your skills and knowledge.
Recognition & Rewards:
- Individual Acknowledgement: You will experience individual recognition, elevating your skills with advanced learning tools.
- Collective Celebration: Our annual Bonus Scheme, and Company Performance Bonus, ensure your contributions are duly valued.
Custom Work Environment:
- Home Workspace: Enjoy a budget to enhance your home workspace equipment.
- Remote Work: You have the flexibility to work remotely up to 60% of your working days.
- Flexible Hours: Shape your day between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Office Perks: Benefit from breakfasts, drinks, snacks and events within the office space.
- Primary Caregivers: Enjoy 14 weeks of fully paid leave for bonding with your new family member.
- Secondary Caregivers: Get 4 weeks of fully paid leave to support your family.
- Investing in You: We provide £1000 (or equivalent) for primary caregivers to boost your growth and development upon returning from leave.
To learn more about us:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling