Who We Are
Single Grain is an award-winning digital marketing agency that has been dedicated to driving persistent growth for remarkable companies like Amazon, Uber, and Salesforce since 2009.
We do this by providing industry-leading services around Paid Media, SEO, Content Marketing, CRO, and more.
We are a team of digital marketers. We love what we do, and we help pioneers grow by empowering our clients with winning strategies that lead to faster growth. As a top digital marketing agency, we understand how fast-paced the marketing industry is. We pride ourselves on staying up to date with new algorithms, technology, and trends because that's what keeps us one step ahead of the competition.
As a testament to our digital marketing expertise, we have a Digital Marketing blog with over 200,000 visitors/month, a podcast called ‘Marketing School’ with over 2 million downloads/month, and a YouTube channel with more than 74,000 subscribers. It's our mission to level up every human by educating and moving the digital industry forward. Our goal is to help you level up and succeed. We accomplish this through mentoring or training but also by providing great resources and tools.
Check out our website for more on our company culture and values
Include the words "Data Analytics is cool" in the first sentence of your cover letter (or your application will be disqualified).
Who You Are
We are on the lookout for a Data Analytics Manager who embodies our values of humility, hunger, and intelligence. You are a self-driven professional with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for staying current with industry trends, and an insatiable curiosity. Your exceptional time management, organizational skills, and outstanding communication abilities, both verbal and written, set you apart. You thrive in a dynamic environment, consistently display a growth mindset, and demonstrate respect for others.
If you are a results-oriented, innovative, and growth-driven data enthusiast with a fervor for making data insights accessible to clients, consider joining our team as a Data Analytics Manager. Help us shape the future of data-driven decision-making in digital marketing.
If you are a data-driven professional with a passion for making data meaningful in the world of digital marketing, we encourage you to apply for the Data Analytics Manager role. Join us in shaping the future of data analytics in digital marketing.
- Mastery of Digital Marketing Analytics: Showcase a deep understanding of digital marketing analytics, tracking, and reporting. Lead strategic implementation across client portfolios.
- Tools Proficiency: Demonstrate proficiency in a suite of analytics tools, including Google Analytics 4 (GA4), Google Tag Manager (GTM), Supermetrics, and Looker Studio.
- Integration Expertise: Utilize your experience in connecting analytics and tracking systems with HubSpot, Calendly, and other third-party websites and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. Ensure comprehensive data collection.
- Effective Communication: Leverage your communication skills to directly engage with clients, when necessary. Collaborate with internal teams to translate complex data findings into digestible formats for clients.
- Continuous Learning: Exhibit a strong willingness to learn and grow, staying at the forefront of industry developments and emerging tools.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing analytics, tracking, and reporting.
- Proficiency in key analytics tools such as Google Analytics 4 (GA4), Google Tag Manager (GTM), Supermetrics, and Looker Studio.
- Proven experience in connecting analytics and tracking systems with HubSpot, Calendly, and additional third-party websites and CRMs.
- Ability to communicate directly with clients is a nice plus, but at the very least, experience in effectively communicating data insights to internal teams.
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional growth, with a proactive attitude towards learning and staying updated with industry advancements.
- Salary: $70,000- $95,000
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Home Office Stipend
- MacBook Provided
- 100% Remote