Digital Analytics Manager
Are you looking for a place where you can bring your experience and play a critical role in connecting the analytics across multiple websites and campaigns while delivering accurate, insightful analyses & reporting to help drive decision-making throughout the organization.
Welcome to Neighborly—the hub of service brands that connects customers to top-notch local experts who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. Our long-standing business, with over 40 years of experience, is focused on strategic innovation as we build the future of home and business services. Bring your ambition to the table as we unlock new doors together, taking your career to the next level.
Bring your experience and be empowered to innovate.
As a Digital Analytics Manager on the Digital Analytics team, a typical day for you will include:
- Perform actionable diagnostic analysis on web and app data to produce quality insights and drive Neighborly’s digital strategies
- Provide recurring and ad hoc analyses and reporting that provides visibility into drivers of web traffic, lead generation and conversion performance across Neighborly’s digital properties and media channels
- Develop and implement consistent digital media tracking standards across all Neighborly brand websites to allow for accurate tracking of traffic, lead generation and conversion performance down to the campaign level of granularity
- Build, execute and report on website A/B tests to improve conversion rates. Work closely with CRO team to ideate, provide guidance and report results.
- Develop and maintain recurring reports and dashboards that provide business stakeholders visibility into website/mobile app/digital marketing channel/digital campaign level performance at driving traffic, leads and conversions
- Combine digital analyses and reporting with offline consumer behavior data to provide business stakeholders a holistic view of consumer behavior and preferences
- Develop analytically sound approaches to answering business questions while demonstrating resourcefulness in obtaining and cleansing data when comprehensive information is not available
Bring your skills and be inspired to achieve success.
- 4+ years of experience in a Digital or Web Analytics role
- Extensive experience with Google Tag Manager, including the use of custom variables, lookup tables, data layers, regex, CSS selectors, capturing DOM elements and creating analytics events
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics (UA and GA4), including the use of filters, segments, custom dimensions, custom reports and funnel visualizations
- Extensive experience in digital marketing diagnostic analysis, distilling root causes of traffic and conversion rate performance by channel, device, etc.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, including complex functions and generating multi-faceted reports & visualizations
- Hands-on experience with website A/B testing tools (e.g. Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.) and knowledge of A/B testing methodology
- Working knowledge of UTMs and query parameters
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience developing digital media tracking standards to allow for scalable campaign-level tracking of traffic, lead generation and conversion performance
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (e.g. Looker Studio, Power BI, Tableau) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, etc) or sufficient on the job use of related skills. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Schedule / in-office requirements: Open to both hybrid if in the DFW are or 100% remote. If remote please note you will be working in CST.
Neighborly® is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.