CardWorks Servicing ("CWS") is one of the largest privately-held provider of outsourcing services for bankcard-related products to banks and non-bank lenders in North America. CWS offers management expertise across the credit spectrum and supports both MasterCard and Visa accounts as well as a variety of private label debit, credit, stored value, and customer bankcards.
As Director of Digital CX Insights & Analytics, you will join the Ops Strategy, Planning and Analytics team, play a critical leadership role in driving digital transformation and building the best-in-class customer operations for CardWorks and its growing financial services clients.
- Responsible for gauging customer experience insights with a focus on digital for omni-channel journeys to optimize end-to-end customer experience
- Owns, manages and monitors data analytics critical to drive consumer insights and translate to new initiatives
- Uses data to drive prioritization, measures outcomes & reports on product KPIs, iterates on our products to drive adoption & usage
- Performs competitive analysis by leveraging CX analytics platform to ensure we’re creating a strongly differentiated market-leading experience
- Presents insights in an easily digestible way to gain alignment with key stakeholders to facilitate business prioritization of change requests
- Partners with Product team to incorporate client discovery throughout the product development lifecycle, provide POV (point of view) on UI/UX development from the perspective of CX insights
- Promotes agile methodology, facilitatea changes and spearheads organizational culture shift
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business (e.g., operations), marketing, analytics or related field required
- 5+ years of professional experience in CX (customer experience) or data analytics fields, regardless of industry
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong analytic skillsets and advanced proficiency of App/Web Analytics tools (Glassbox, Google Analytics, Firebase and Tag Manager) is required
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Process Flow (LucidChart, VISIO), Project Management tools (e.g, JIRA), team collaboration tools (e.g., MS Teams, Slack); SQL/Python preferred
- Basic knowledge in credit card and/or consumer lending products, digital product and service offerings, and industry best practices and trends in omni-channel customer experience metrics and drivers
- Working knowledge in Agile manifesto, MVP, work breakdown structure (theme - epic - story - task), scrum ceremonies and sprints, design thinking, rapid testing and learn
- Superior conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills with a strong ability to compile and analyze data (esp. with imperfect data), synthesize insights and make recommendations to a wide group of stakeholders
- Strong bias to plan, execute and drive impact with urgency, willing to roll up sleeves
- Excellent leadership to challenge the status quo, facilitate changes and collaborate with cross-functional teams
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Work is in an office environment, sustained posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time; works with computer equipment for prolonged periods of time
- Some stress may occur
- Travel is generally not required, may be up to 10%
- This position reports to AVP, Digital Service Innovation
We offer a total rewards package comprised of a competitive base rate of pay, variable pay incentive programs based on the role, and a comprehensive benefit suite. Offered rates of pay are determined based on job-related knowledge, relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Our benefits offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, paid vacation time, sick time, as well as other benefits and programs to meet the needs of our employees. Further details will be shared during the interview or offer process, as appropriate and applicable.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We will conduct a thorough background check for all hires in compliance with applicable law which includes (but may not be limited to) a review of factors including the applicant’s personal credit history, drug testing, and employment/personal references.