We are a Marketing and Technology Consultancy that promotes positive working relationships through collaboration and encourages high standards of conduct and work performance. Our values help define our culture through a variety of team perspectives, backgrounds and the ongoing support of innovation across all the solutions we provide to our Clients. We also provide a full career development program aimed at improving the skill sets and capabilities of all our employees.
What We Offer
- We offer competitive benefits plans
- Retirement savings plans (401K) and vacation programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across clients and other functions of the businesses
- Active engagement with expert internal team members to improve skill sets and career development
- 100% Remote Environment
Chartis Interactive is looking for a Lead Insights Analyst who will leverage expertise in digital marketing, web and various marketing platforms (e.g. analytics, DMP, CDP, DSP, MVT, etc.) to generate actionable insights and provide data-driven recommendations for our clients. Serving as a subject matter expert, the Lead Insights Analyst will collaborate closely with business, marketing and IT stakeholders to implement best practices, enhance end-to-end data flow and collection, and contribute to ongoing improvements.
Key responsibilities include participating in the development and execution of fact-based reporting, utilizing proficiency in linking diverse data sources such as web, transactional, and third-party data. The Lead Insights Analyst will create business insights, dashboards, standardized reports, statistical models and customer segmentation. These deliverables will be presented to business stakeholders and company leadership, supporting informed decision-making.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead and manage data analysts, providing guidance, direction, and support in their day-to-day activities.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive analytics strategy to support the client’s business objectives.
- Collect and analyze data from various sources, including internal systems, third-party tools, and market research, to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop dashboards and reports to track and measure performance against these metrics.
- Oversee and perform hands-on analysis. Access and consolidate data from multiple sources and derive actionable insights.
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to stakeholders based on data analysis, helping them make informed decisions and drive business growth.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and advancements in analytics tools and technologies, and evaluate their potential to improve our data analysis capabilities.
- Support client data governance initiatives by establishing data quality standards, ensuring data accuracy, and implementing data security measures.
- Collaborate with client IT teams to ensure data infrastructure, systems, and tools are optimized to support efficient data collection, storage, and analysis.
- Assist in the on-going improvement of tagging and analysis related to GA360/GA4/Adobe.
- Effectively communicate complex analytical findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders through presentations, reports, and visualizations.
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision making.
- 7-9+ years of experience in digital analytics, digital marketing analytics, and/or e-commerce analytics.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the entire Google 360/GA4 or Adobe analytics suite including:
- An understanding of the data flow from the data layer through Tag Manager to Google/Adobe Analytics and how to identify tagging inconsistencies.
- Power user of either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics with complete understanding of enhanced ecommerce, segments, audiences, product lists, custom dimensions, events, and data imports.
- Clickstream analysis using Google Bigquery.
- Strong business acumen in finance, marketing, statistics, or project management and ability to understand business problems, develop hypotheses, design tests and learn.
- Experience with data manipulation languages is required (SQL, R, Python, etc.).
- Solid SQL skills are required.
- Experience interacting directly with user experience, onsite search, merchandising, and/or digital marketing teams is desired.
- Familiarity with visualization tools and methodology (Looker, Power BI, Tableau).
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Doubleclick, or Clicktale is a plus.
- Academic background in analytics, statistics, marketing, business, or related field. Undergraduate college degree required; MA or MBA preferred