We’re defining what it means to build and deliver the most extraordinary sports and entertainment experiences. Our global team is trailblazing new markets, developing cutting-edge products, and shaping the future of responsible gaming.
Here, “impossible” isn’t part of our vocabulary. You’ll face some of the toughest but most rewarding challenges of your career. They’re worth it. Channeling your inner grit will accelerate your growth, help us win as a team, and create unforgettable moments for our customers.
THE CROWN IS YOURS
We're looking for a Manager, Risk Analytics to lead a team of analysts on our Risk Analytics team. This team is responsible for supporting strategy, analytics, and operations in fraud, anti-money laundering (AML), and responsible gaming (RG). In this role, you'll support fraud management through the use of data and analytics in order to help detect, mitigate, study, and report on all things fraud. You'll support the ongoing growth of various products across our DFS, Sportsbook, Casino, and Marketplace verticals. Through cross-functional collaboration and analytical problem-solving, you will enable teams across our organization to make smarter, better, and faster decisions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A MANAGER, RISK ANALYTICS
- Lead a small team of analysts responsible for developing data analysis and reports to measure and inform our fraud and general risk initiatives. Example areas include hypothesis testing for new signals and modeling, new data testing, and vendor solution testing/recommendations.
- React real-time to various threats to the business by evaluating alerts, creating data driven insights, and developing new response models.
- Build and maintain a reporting suite to support critical initiatives and inform stakeholders.
- Create high-quality communications to align key stakeholders across the business.
- Work cross-functionally to analyze and highlight important customer behaviors.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- At least 6+ years of analytics or data science experience and 2 years in fraud analytics and managing a team of analysts.
- Ability to take complicated problems and data views, build simple frameworks, and present them to cross-functional audiences and senior leadership.
- Expertise in SQL/Snowflake and Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Proficiency in Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
- Experience with Python, R, or statistical programming languages is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing. Model building experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston. As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through the process if this is relevant to your role.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000.00 - $180,000.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.