Leaf Trade is the leading wholesale marketplace between licensed growers, processors, and retailers in the highly regulated cannabis markets. Leaf Trade streamlines order management by providing an easy e-commerce platform, inventory management, order fulfillment, and accounting tool with several integration partners. We help enterprise companies save time and help grow their cannabis business.
Headquartered in Chicago, with remote work available, Leaf Trade is partnered with some of the largest multi-state cannabis operators and operates in nearly 25 states. To learn more about Leaf Trade, visit www.leaftrade.com
Leaf Trade is in a unique position to leave a large footprint in the emerging cannabis industry. As an early hire of a fast growing company, the individual should have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a whatever-it-takes mentality to help the company grow quickly and sustainably.
About the Role Leaf Trade is hiring a Senior Data Analyst to own internal and external BI reporting and manage data streams across our quickly growing business. You will report to senior management and work closely with our data science team.
The ideal candidate is curious, business-minded, and results oriented. You will own all internal and external reporting and work with every department to give them visibility into our data. You will also work directly with customers and other external stakeholders, acting as their guide to our customer-facing analytics.
Additionally, you will lead the effort to develop and maintain scalable data pipelines to extract, load, and transform data from various sources. You will contribute to the development of our data strategy and architecture to ensure data quality and optimal data processes.
- Be the primary resource for internal and external business intelligence and reporting needs, and provide clear visibility into the company's KPI's.
- Respond quickly to ad-hoc reporting requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop API pipelines from multiple sources
- Implement and maintain custom data integration processes
- Assist in building and maintaining reporting data sources, and work with the data science and engineering teams to enhance data availability and readiness.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Company, its products and services, its markets and its internal organization in order to be able to identify opportunities to increase revenue and profit.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics or relevant field with 2-4 years of experience in analytics related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- Project Management experience with end-to-end ownership of projects
- Must have experience working with a variety of visualization tools; Tableau required - QuickSight a plus
- Experience with Airflow and DBT
- Be highly analytical with an aptitude in problem solving
- Have strong communication skills
- Be comfortable speaking with and writing to customers and coworkers
- Be a team player, but also thrive working autonomously
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize your own workload
- Maintain an acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry is a plus, NOT required
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fast growth environment with potential for quick upward mobility
- Vibrant company culture within a casual environment
- Health insurance & benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid and flexible remote work schedule
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
Leaf Trade is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.