Seed Health is a microbiome science company pioneering innovations in probiotics and living medicines to impact human and planetary health. Our scientific board comprises leading scientists, researchers, and clinicians across the fields of microbiology, immunology, bioinformatics, dermatology, oral health, vaginal health, gastroenterology, mental health, pediatrics, and nutrition.
Consumer innovations are commercialized under Seed® with a mission to bring much-needed precision, efficacy, education and perspective-shifting science communication to the global category of probiotics. Our efforts to set a new standard in probiotics, microbial innovation and translational communication have earned various accolades, including Fast Company's World Changing Ideas in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, and TIME's Best Inventions 2018.
We focus on categories where microbial innovations and microbiome-related products will disrupt and capture global market share in the coming years (e.g. oral care, skin care, infant health, etc.). We have built a strong foundation with breakthrough research and strong intellectual property, and believe there is a substantial opportunity to emerge as an innovative product line, backed by the most rigorous science.
Founded in Venice, CA with a global team across Europe, Australia, Asia and North America, Seed Health was co-founded by Ara Katz and Raja Dhir, alongside a scientific board comprised of leading scientists, researchers, and clinicians across the fields of microbiology, immunology, bioinformatics, dermatology, oral health, vaginal health, gastroenterology, mental health, pediatrics, and nutrition.
The Senior Manager, Measurement and Optimization will be a strategic, highly collaborative, hands-on, and technical analyst who will work across the growth marketing org to drive data-driven decision making and experimentation to optimize our marketing strategies. You will be responsible for analyzing, measuring and providing insights into our marketing campaigns, standardizing our measurement process (UTMs, naming conventions, etc), partnering with the data team to advance attribution modeling and with the engineering team for pixel implementation and management.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in marketing analytics, preferably at a high-growth subscription company or in the health/wellness space; 2+ years investment banking experience preferred
- Able to expertly balance technical skills (Excel, Sheets), applied statistics (test design & measurement), and subscription-based growth metrics (CAC, CVR, LTV) with deep growth marketing experience (marketing channels & CRO), to effectively analyze data & answer questions
- Comfortable sourcing and joining data from various places - e.g. web analytics platforms (Amplitude, GA, etc), marketing channel platforms (Google Ads, Meta)
- Results-oriented, you love transforming technical analysis and data into clear, actionable and interesting insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Intellectually curious, you love to understand why things are they are, how things work, challenge the status quo
- Strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Knowledge of A/B testing methodologies and experience with A/B testing tools (Optimizely)
- Strong understanding of various attribution models and comfort developing and implementing them
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive mindset
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and work autonomously
What You’ll Do
- Work with Growth leadership to co-create goals, define KPIs, and effectively track performance against those goals on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Collaborate with growth and data to design and execute experiments, incrementality testing, attribution and media mix modeling, spend ROI curves, and new initiative success criteria
- Implement and manage best practices across tracking, UTM parameter execution and hygiene, pixel implementation, coupon code management and analysis
- Ensure new initiatives are aligned with tracking best practices; QA analytics tracking requirements and implement web and advertising pixels via tag management system
- Perform online campaign reporting and conversion analyses, interpret results and develop recommendations
- Coordinate forecasting across Growth, Product, FP&A, Operations, and Care
- In advance of large marketing campaigns, help the growth team set KPIs and success metrics, then execute to ensure that data is effectively collected; Provide actionable insights on results for future campaign optimization
- Collaborate with data team to ensure data and spend hygiene and implement reporting best practices
- Support growth goals through proactive analysis of channel performance, ad-hoc analysis to develop and explore team hypotheses and answer questions
- Operate against a test and iterate model consisting of, “what do we believe”, “what did we learn”, what do we do next”
- Build analytical excellence by establishing best practices, developing air-tight relationship with data team, and documenting learning
Compensation:The annual pay range for this full-time position is $130-$160K with equity + benefits across all US locations (this position is 100% remote-US). Our pay ranges are guided by discipline, level and experience required. Within the range, individual pay may vary based on additional factors, including: your specific location, desired skills/ technical competency, relevant experience and advanced education/ training.Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, Mental Wellness, EAP, Wellness Stipend + 401(k) match.
Seed is an equal opportunity employer. For us, diversity isn’t an HR metric—it is the result of billions of years of evolution; it’s our nature. To serve our community inclusively means to cultivate a relative abundance of perspectives, backgrounds, geographies, and experiences. Like in biology, each role and its function is key to the productivity, sustainability, and resilience of our ecosystem.
Seed Health does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or any employee of the Seed team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Seed Health vendors who have been requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening.