Psychology Today's Therapy Directory is looking for a Web Analytics Manager to join us in our mission of helping consumers to find a therapist. The analytics manager should be highly skilled in working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Big Query.
You are smart, inquisitive and love data. You are eager to join in our core mission of helping consumers find therapy.
You are no beginner at this. You have spent years working with analytics data and you will bring your finely-honed skills to the table.
You are also excited by the opportunity to work remotely and still be part of a close-knit team.
- Manage analytics accounts, properties, user management, dashboards, and reports in Google Analytics GA4 and Google Tag Manager.
- Maintain and improve GA platform configurations and tags.
- Be responsive to company priorities and work to support development initiatives with key business intelligence.
- Responsible for the execution of digital strategy in collaboration with business team.
- Bring analytics into a standardized platform working to mine data, maintain quality, and share insights.
- Support stakeholders to create custom GA reports for their business needs.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree required
- Google Analytics expertise. 3+ years of experience of working with Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Big Query
- Experience managing GA 360 platform, GA properties and accounts
- Advanced SQL skills
- Hands-on experience with Tag Manager
- Digital marketing experience including SEM, SEO, social, and email tools.
- A critical thinker with aptitude to isolate and fix technical issues related to the flow of data.
- Experience with A/B testing tools.
- Highly competitive salaries
- No politics: just a collaborative, focused, energetic, work environment that encourages creative solutions
- A virtual office: freedom and independence to work from anywhere
- A talented team of friendly people