Who we are:
Tinuiti is the largest independent performance marketing firm across Streaming TV, Google, Meta, and Amazon, with almost $4 billion in digital media under management and over 1,200 employees. With industry-leading expertise in search, social, Amazon and marketplaces, addressable TV, mobile apps, Influencer, Lifecycle, and more, Tinuiti understands that success requires both strategy and channel expertise. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
About the Role: Tinuiti is seeking an experienced web manager to oversee our company’s web properties, primarily www.tinuiti.com. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading web projects from start to finish, monitoring and implementing strategies to improve site performance, and leading relationships with vendors and internal teams to ensure the website is optimized to tell Tinuiti’s brand story, hit performance goals, and meet privacy and security standards.
- Leads major web projects from project initiation through completion, managing timelines and collaborating with project stakeholders.
- Oversees the website roadmap and establishes processes and governance for all web projects
- Monitors, oversees, and manages plugins, tags, site integrations, and the technology used on the website
- Manages content on the website and performs web updates as needed
- Oversees general site maintenance and works with web development resources as needed
- Develops A/B testing and experimentation strategies to improve site metrics that benefit user experience and conversion rates
- Performs reporting on key website reporting metrics (such as Core Web Vitals, Site Traffic, Site Speed, etc), then shares analysis and recommendations with marketing leadership
- Manages relationships with vendors, such as web development agencies and privacy consultants.
- Collaborates with SEO Specialist to implement any technical SEO
- Collaboration with IT department on website hosting and security governance
- Collaborates with the Brand Studio team for UX and design support
- Provides user management by adding new users to the website and providing proper training and support
We’d love to hear from you if:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch.
- 3-5 years experience directing a brand's website, and improving core site metrics to meet organizational goals
- Deep understanding of the web processes, from content strategy and user experience design through front-end and back-end development
- Experience working with technical project stakeholders, such a web developers and IT teams
- Technical knowledge and/or experience with HTML, CSS and web content management systems, preferably Wordpress and Gutenberg block editor
- Experience guiding A/B testing programs and using CRO-specific tools, such as VWO
- Experience with tag management solutions, such a Google Tag Manager
- Ability to use web analytics tools and pull together insightful reports on site performance to guide web strategy
- Experience with B2B demand generation and inbound marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Highly adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Unlimited PTO: We encourage all Tinutians to Own their Offline by utilizing our unlimited PTO by working with your Manager to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Fridays: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Mentor program and more
Compensation: The annual base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $75,000 - $100,000)plus performance bonus of up to 8%. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.